#Sponsored It’s officially Fall and I’m so excited to share this Bacon Apple Cheddar Panini recipe with you in partnership with @farmlandfoods. #FarmlandFoods. This recipe includes Farmland’s Hickory Smoked Thick Cut Bacon, which is the star of the dish if you ask me. It has a sweet flavor, which adds a little something to the apple and cheddar in the panini. I also include a quick honey mustard sauce to enjoy on the panini as well.
- 8 slices Farmland’s Hickory Smoked Thick Cut Bacon, cooked
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- 4 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 4 tablespoons honey mustard sauce
- 4 thin slices of cheddar cheese
- 1 Granny Smith apple, thinly sliced
- Panini maker
How To Make a Bacon Apple Cheddar Panini
1. Heat a Panini press or large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Spread the outside of each slice of bread with butter. Spread the inside half of the slices of bread with honey mustard.
3. Evenly layer the cheese, apple slices, and bacon. Top with remaining slice of bread, butter side up.
4. Place the sandwiches, one at a time, into the Panini press and cook until the cheese is melted. Serve each sandwich with the honey mustard and ENJOY!
How to Make an Easy Honey Mustard
This couldn’t be any easier to make. I took 1/4 cup of honey and added 2 tablespoons of dijon mustard to it and stir. Add freshly cracked black pepper and you’ve got a perfect honey mustard sauce!
These bacon apple cheddar paninis are so easy to whip up and Farmland’s Hickory Smoked Thick Cut Bacon gives them the most incredible flavor. You can’t go wrong with any of their products. Have you tried my Loaded Sweet Potato Skins recipe featuring Farmland’s Hickory Smoked Thick Cut Bacon? Check it out!