Have you been looking for the easiest way to make chili? Look no further than this recipe! In partnership with BUSH’S Chili Beans, they are simmered in a rich chili sauce, with the flavor cooked into every single bean, making this recipe easy to whip up and delicious.
I don’t know about you, but for me making the perfect batch of chili begins with the right seasonings. That is until I found BUSH’S Chili Beans. They make it so easy for me to get the sauce and seasoning right every single time. BUSH’S Mixed Chili Beans are slow simmered in a mild chili sauce with a special blend of chilies, spices, garlic and more to delight your taste buds. YUMM!! Let’s make a batch of chili right now!
- 1lb ground beef
- 1 white or yellow onion, diced
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ancho chili powder
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- 1 can Rotel
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 cans Bush’s Best Mixed Chili Beans (Kidney and Pinto) 15.5oz
- 1 can Bush’s Best Mild Kidney Chili Beans 16oz
Recommended products (to make the easiest chili recipe)
- In a dutch oven, brown the ground beef over medium-high heat, until fully cooked. Drain and add back into the dutch oven.
- Add onion, garlic, and green bell pepper. Cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Add smoked paprika, ancho chili powder, salt, pepper. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add 1 can of Rotel, 1 can diced tomatoes, 2 cans Bush’s Best Mixed Chili Beans (Kidney and Pinto) 15.5oz, and 1 can Bush’s Best Mild Kidney Chili Beans 16oz. Stir until combined.
- Bring to a boil. Once at a boil reduce the heat.
- Simmer for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with green onions, sour cream, diced red onion, and whatever toppings you like!
Notes: try adding a bottle of your favorite Fall beer for a kick.
Looking for more Soup recipes? Give these a try: