Is the weather cooling down where you’re at? It’s still very hot and humid where we are, but that doesn’t mean I can’t start baking up some yummy treats for Fall! These mini pumpkin cheesecakes is the easiest fall dessert to whip up in the kitchen.
Want to know my little secret for making these mini pumpkin cheesecakes? It all starts with having the best baking equipment and tools. I talk more about that later on in the post, but whenever I want to make a mini dessert, mini cheesecakes, mini anything really, I always use my Mini Cheesecake Pan that has removable bottoms on each cheesecake. This allows for easy removal of your mini desserts.
Ready to make the perfect Fall dessert?
Ingredients for Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
- 8 graham cracker sheets, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1.5 Tablespoons sugar
- 4 Tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 teaspoon all-purpose flour
Instructions For Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
- Crush graham crackers until they are fine crumbs. Stir in the unsalted butter, cinnamon, and sugar. Mix until the crumbs are moist (sand-like texture).
- Line a muffin pan with cupcake liners. Add the crumbs to the bottom of each cupcake liner. Press down firmly on the crumbs.
- Make the cheesecake filling – add room temperature cream cheese to a bowl of a stand mixer. Mix until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar and almond extract to the cream cheese. Beat for 2 minutes.
- Add egg whites one at a time on low until incorporated. Please do not overbeat the mixture.
- Take half of the cheesecake mixture and divide it among the muffin cups.
- Make the pumpkin swirl – mix the pumpkin puree, cinnamon, allspice, and flour together in a small bowl. Add ¼ cup cheesecake mixture to the pumpkin swirl.
- Take the pumpkin swirl and add ½ tablespoon to each muffin pan.
- Add remaining cheesecake mixture to the muffin pan.
- Add the remaining pumpkin swirl on top of each individual cheesecake.
- Take a toothpick and swirl through each individual cheesecake until you get a nice swirl.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Now Your Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes is ready.
Can’t get enough dessert recipes? Neither can I, so you might also want to check out these other favorite recipes of mine~
- Banana Chocolate Chip Pound Cake
- Chocolate Ganache Mini Cherry Cheesecakes
- Blueberry Vanilla Almond Granola Crumble