Christmas is almost here and I’m so excited to make my favorite holiday cookies! These white cake mix Santa cookies are so soft and chewy. With ingredients like a box of white cake mix, white chocolate chips, milk or dark chocolate chips, and your favorite Christmas sprinkles, it’s the easiest recipe that the kids will LOVE to make.
You can use any kind of white cake box mix that you like. Cake mix cookies are my favorite to make because they always turn out so fluffy and soft. I have a grinch cake mix cookie recipe I hope to have up on the blog soon, but in the meantime, let’s make these cute little White Cake Mix Santa Cookies!
- 1 box of white cake mix
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup milk or dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup of your favorite holiday-colored sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the cake mix, egg whites, flour, and oil in a large bowl. Add in the 1/4 cup of white chocolate chips and 1/4 cup milk or dark chocolate chips.
- Gently fold in 1/4 of your favorite holiday sprinkles.
- Roll the cookie dough into 1.5″ size balls and place on your baking sheets.
- Gently press down on the cookie dough balls and place a few extra chocolate chips and sprinkles on top.
- Place in the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes. Do not over bake. I like to pull them out while they’re still soft, they will continue to bake on the pan as they cool completely.
- Makes 15-20 cookies.
- Dark chocolate chips work great in this recipe if you don’t have milk chocolate chips.
- Try adding 1 teaspoon almond extract to the cookie batter for an added flavor.
- Any holiday sprinkles will work with this recipe. Have fun with it.
Did you love these cookies? You should try some of my other favorite dessert recipes:
- Peanut Butter Oreo Cheesecake Minis
- The BEST Vegan Edible Cookie Dough
- Banana Chocolate Chip Pound Cake