Easy chopped chicken salad! I’ve partnered with StarKist on their new StarKist® Premium White Chicken Pouches. They are readily available for me to make a delicious chopped chicken salad for lunch. StarKist® Premium White Chicken features premium, tender white chicken that is cage-free and has 15g of lean protein per pouch. Scroll down further for the recipe! @StarKistCharlie #TearAddGo, #EverydayGoals #TeamCharlie #Chicken #ChickenRecipe #Recipe
Main Ingredients Needed for Chopped Chicken Salad
- 2 pouches (2.6 oz.) StarKist® Premium White Chicken
- 4 cups romaine salad mix, chopped
- 3 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 English hothouse cucumber, diced
- ½ can garbanzo beans, washed and dried
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup cilantro ranch dressing
- Bacon bits, sliced almonds, optional toppings
What Dressing Do I Use?
I recommend making my cilantro ranch dressing! It’s so easy to whip up in a blender or food processer.
- ½ packet ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 bunch cilantro fresh
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 jalapeno
- Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
Let’s Make The Chopped Chicken Salad!
- Place romaine salad mix on a large plate.
- Add 2 pouches (2.6 oz.) StarKist® Premium White Chicken, tomatoes, cucumbers, garbanzo beans, and avocado slices to the salad.
- Drizzle with cilantro ranch dressing. Serve.
Seriously, the EASIEST way to make a chopped chicken salad – all thanks for StarKist® Premium White Chicken Pouches! Drizzle some of the cilantro ranch dressing on top and you’ve got a healthy, delicious lunch or dinner!